Join Tellington TTouch Method Instructor, Robyn Hood, as well as other guest instructors, and develop a deep level of understanding and skill that will transform how you handle and train dogs.
Enjoy the logical, linear, learning of online learning along with the inspiring and adaptive format that includes 36 hours of small, LIVE, Zoom sessions – all recorded for your convenience and on-going learning.
This course is the ideal option for anyone seeking an integrative and compassionate approach to understanding, handling and training dogs. Whether you are a professional dog trainer or dedicated dog guardian, this course will provide you with an incredible framework of philosophical understanding, observational skills, bodywork techniques, leash work exercises and innovative tools that can make what you already do well, be even better.
The Tellington TTouch for Dogs: Immersion Series can serve as your core curriculum for Tellington TTouch Online Academy Certification credits but is also a fantastic learning opportunity for those wanting to add to what they already do well or expand their knowledge and skill set in canine wellness and management.
Register and gain access to an extensive, clearly laid out and detailed online course covering the material you would learn in at least two, 5 day hands on sessions. This course can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before or after the LIVE sessions.
Beginning in February enjoy, the first of twelve, 3 hour immersion session that will leave you inspired, empowered and excited to
Between sessions you will work on specific skills and assignments, if you are working towards Certification. Sessions are recorded for future viewing or should you have to miss a live class. Each session will be taught by Robyn or another one of our wonderful TTouch Instructors.
Enjoy the comforts of home, with your animal at ease, in this small, intimate group setting. Robyn will help coach you through specific concerns you may have and give you the tools to enhance your dog’s well being.
This course can count towards the Tellington TTouch Practitioner certification program for dogs. It is also suitable for dog guardians who are interested in the method to enhance their relationship. All levels of experience and areas of interest are welcome.
Students will have access to online material to cover at their own pace. The online portion of learning consists of a logical, linear, “Tellington TTouch for Dogs – Level 2”, which can be accessed at any time.
The online portion of the course includes:
- The FULL Tellington TTouch for Dogs Practitioner Course: Each consisting of several specific topics.
- Hours “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Study Quiz Questions at the end of each section for your own learning
- Lesson video assignments, to be completed by those pursuing certification
- 24/7 access to all materials
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
- TWELVE 3 hour sessions of learning in an intimate, supportive, group setting over the span of 6 months
- Class recordings for future viewing & review
- Access to an interactive group chat and discussion page.
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- In class assistants co-teaching and supporting the group’s learning and questions.
Payment plan available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.